4 Key Areas
Any successful attitudinal and behavioural change programme needs to address 4 key areas:
- Infrastructure - what services are currently available?
- Instruments - what political, regulatory, economic and suasive instruments are in place to support your programme?
- Intervention - what are the most appropriate and effective campaigns, key messages, communication materials and engagement methods?
- Monitoring and Evaluation - what are the best ways to measure the impact of your programme?
4 Key Services
We ensure each programme we develop answers these questions and fully meets the client’s expectations. This is achieved through our proven expertise in delivering 4 key services:
- Project Direction and Management
- Communication Strategies and Materials Design
- Monitoring and Evaluation Programmes and Solutions
- Stakeholder Engagement and Consultation
How we develop your behavioural change programme.